photography : design : life

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

It's been a whole month!

It's been a whole month since I have blogged! I am going to blame all of this on my laptop. It has decided to not want to connect to the Internet, and I have decided to give up. I tried and I tried and still, no Internet connection. My dear laptop is 5 years old which in computer world, that might mean 95 years old. I don't really know. So I have been currently using our big ol' desktop. I know some of my photos are on here, I just can't seem to find them. I am sorta what you call computer illiterate, unfortunately. Thankfully my husband is the super computer man around here :)

I have lots of photos I want to post and lots (I really mean LOTS) of thoughts swimming around my head too. I will be back soon....once I get a new laptop or become more comfortable with this computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment