photography : design : life

Sunday, July 25, 2010

I love beauty products!




I am always on the look out for new products to line my bathroom sink with. I could basically live inside a Sephora. I spend most of my money buying and trying new beauty products. Ever since I was about 3 or 4 years old, experimenting with the good ol' 80's classic, Tinkerbell Makeup, to middle-school Wet n Wild makeup, I have always been intrigued by makeup, perfume, skin care, body wash, etc. I have decided to showcase some of my favorite stuff on here. So look out for The Favorites!

Feel free to comment your favorite stuff! I get really excited to discuss products!

Fresh is by far one of my favorite lines out there. I LOVE the sugar lemon perfume as well as the lotion, shower gel, and lip balm. It is such a light scent that isn't too citrusy ( I tend to favor more woodsy or musky scents). This one is just perfect for a light summer scent. I haven't tried their skin care line because I have a phobia of using oil based products on my face. I have to work really hard to not look like a 13 year old going through puberty. But maybe one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment