photography : design : life

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Autumn in Paris








Today is just one of those days. I am really missing Paris and I am super ready for the cool fall weather that should be here any minute.

Last year at this time, my husband and I were preparing for our September wedding and our October honeymoon to Paris. It was such a busy time in our lives, but so exciting. We had so much to look forward to and so many new adventures ready to happen. We still have tons of adventures and special trips and our 1 year anniversary to celebrate. I am just feeling a little nostalgic I guess. Too bad we can't go to Paris to celebrate our 1 year of marriage! Don't get me wrong, I am definitely not complaining...the memories and the photos are so special to me. Plus we are preparing for a super fun trip to San Antonio. See, lots of crazy trips ahead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment