photography : design : life

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

snow!


after my post on Saturday in which I complained about the lack of snow and the need for sunshine, it finally snowed on Sunday! I LOVE the first snowfall of the season. It usually comes in November, and us Clevelanders have been patiently waiting until the very end of December for it ( I know I don't speak for everyone....there are plenty who HATE the snow....I eventually will once March rolls around).

There really isn't anything more peaceful and beautiful than a quiet snowfall at night. It was the good kind of snow (yes, there is a bad kind too). It stuck to tree branches and everything was whitewashed.

Finally!

(this photo is from our backyard last winter during a snowstorm...haven't uploaded this years snow pics yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment