photography : design : life

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

feeling un-creative...


I haven't been in the mood to blog. I still religiously read all my favorite blogs daily, but I have no motivation to do anything with my own blog. I knew this would happen way before I started Fleur de Lis. Sometimes my inspiration and creativity go into hibernation and I get bored. At least the sun is shining around here. That always helps when I go through creative dry spells. Maybe a spring road trip somewhere????


I am really loving this photo I took of my ranunculous bouquet. I swear, I could spend my life savings at Trader Joe's (where I found my flowers among other amazing grocery treasures.... hello frozen chocolate croissants! amazing! Taste like they are from a Paris Patisserie!.....totally going off subject here....sorry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment