photography : design : life

Thursday, November 12, 2009

The beginning....

I have been wanting to start a blog for a long time....I spend my weekends curled up on the couch looking at a all the creative blogs that I have bookmarked on my laptop. With a cup of coffee, I sit there for hours amazed by the creativity and sense of style from women across the world.

I have always been one to have a creative mess in my head with no way of expressing it. I have so many ideas, just no way of letting them out. This space is going to be my "Creative Therapy Room". My blog will give me a chance to share my favorite design ideas, my favorite photographs, painting, and all types of art that make my heart skip a beat.

The one quote that i can't seem to get out of my mind the past week is:

Little ideas that trickle, and nag, and refuse to go away should never be ignored. For in them lie the seeds of destiny ~~~from the movie "Babe"

Of course I ran across this quote in one of the blogs I read. I think it's such a perfect quote....I think we always forget what we truly love and what makes us happy when we are so caught up with the everyday things that make up our life...work, house cleaning, grocery shopping, etc.

I hope that my blog can help others who are in a creative mess sort their ideas and get inspired


No comments:

Post a Comment