photography : design : life

Monday, February 22, 2010

Cleveland....


Voted the most miserable city in America by Forbes magazine.

Well that's just depressing!

Every city has their bad sides and things you just hate. I have definitely been through many phases that I wanted to leave and go somewhere "better". I have learned that this is my home and I will always love Cleveland even when I swear I hate the place and I want to move.


Cleveland has some of the most amazing restaurants in the country (with a hometown Iron Chef to prove it). We have beautiful parks and we even have beaches! (I'm well aware they aren't as beautiful as Southern California but don't make fun of them!) I ran across this article by my favorite columnist from The Plain Dealer that will hopefully convince the crabby Cleveland haters that this city isn't so bad after all.

http://www.cleveland.com/brett/blog/index.ssf/2010/02/post_5.html

No comments:

Post a Comment