photography : design : life

Thursday, February 25, 2010

dreams


I used to keep a dream journal back when I was 12 or 13. It seemed like almost every night I would have the most colorful and awe-inspiring dream. They were always very weird and quirky and I always woke up excited to record last night's adventure.

I still have some crazy/weird dreams here and there. Sometimes I have dreams where I wake up and I am really happy because my dream was so peaceful. That is what happened this morning. My dad was alive and we spent the whole day together. We took some karate class (weird) and hung out at home and watched movies because my husband won a plane ticket to Salt Lake City through work (weird again). I hit the snooze button at least 5 times this morning because I didn't want to wake up from my dream. It was so nice to see my dad and know that although dreams don't always come true, they are always there in your mind and heart.

Kind of a cheesy post, but I woke up feeling good and that inspired me to write!

No comments:

Post a Comment